Day 1  

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Welcome to my blog. It's not much! It's really just a place for me to spill my guts about the process of planning my wedding. A bit of background: Scott & I have been engaged since March, but in true lazy geek fashion, have dragged our feet on starting the wedding planning for the last six months. Something lit a fire under my ass this last week, so I decided to get in gear!


Scott & I are both geeks. I grew up on Dr. Mario and Monkey Island. He decided to become a programmer the first time he played with his old Atari. We actually met on World of Warcraft! We love to spend our free time playing boardgames and watching Futurama and various anime and old kung fu movies.

This is actually wedding numero dos for me, so I'm not completely without an idea of what to expect from this insane process. We're determined NOT to let the wedding industry tell us what we have to do or not do for our wedding. I have a feeling that won't always make for the smoothest ride, but we're going to have fun, no doubt about that.

Enough blather. On with the show!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Day 1